Author Topic: Are you interested in attending the 2010 Midwest NG show?  (Read 3292 times)

Vic Hamburger

• Hobo
    • View Profile
Are you interested in attending the 2010 Midwest NG show?
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »
If you have worked a RR show for the WW&F Museum, you know how enjoyable it can be. We have done the Springfield (MA) show for the last ?? years, as well as other shows in NE.  I know the museum has been represented previously at Gary Kohler's Midwest NG show, and I would like to do it again.  I am part of the Great Lakes NG HOn30 modular group, a large HOn30 modular layout that represents (mostly) the WW&F Ry.  I went several years ago by myself and it is a long ride, about 10 hours from my house near Worcester MA.  I would like to go again but with someone who will help drive my pickup truck, and split gas and share the hotel room in Canfield OH.  The cost should roughly be $225-250 for the gas and motel.  All other expenses are on your own, however your admission would be free as someone is willing to pay for the Museum table space  and that includes one museum member!  The dates this spring are March 25-Mar 28th, Thursday to Sunday.

For someone who is coming down from above central MA, you are welcome to stay over at my house and leave your car here going both directions.  For someone south/west of me, we can arrange a meeting spot or pick you up on the way by.  I went MA Pike to I-84, out to Scranton PA, south on I81 to I-80, and west to the eastern Ohio area and a few miles down to Canfield. 

If you are interested or would like information,  please send me a response DIRECTLY to: vhamburg@bellatlantic.net, with "Midwest show" in the subject line, or something similar.  Thanks for your interest and I think we can have a great time between a fun show and representing the WW&F Museum to a show that is very oriented toward eastern narrow gauge railroading. 

Thanks for your interest! 

Vic Hamburger
Westborough MA