Author Topic: Work, Sat Nov 3rd.  (Read 2388 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Work, Sat Nov 3rd.
« on: January 25, 2009, 06:53:47 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Work, Sat Nov 3rd. has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

elecuyer wrote:
I was hoping to come up to work on Sat - but with the forecast of rain all day, I wanted to know if there would be work to do inside the shop, etc. Emily will be with me, too.

Thanks,

-Ed Lecuyer

James Patten replied:
The shop is in desperate need of cleaning, which Jason hopes to do.

There may also be work in the Percival house.

elecuyer replied:
Great - we'll be there. Do we need anything (brooms, vacuums, etc.)?

James Patten replied:
No need to bring anything.

John McNamara replied:
I would not recommend bringing our shop vac anywhere near the Percival House, however. Being normally used to clean the smoke box, it is more than a bit on the dirty side. Do we have a reasonable home vacuum cleaner available?

Dave Olszewski replied:
I would not recommend bringing our shop vac anywhere near the Percival House, however. Being normally used to clean the smoke box, it is more than a bit on the dirty side. Do we have a reasonable home vacuum cleaner available?

I agree with John, too. Shop vac is too dirty and have black coal and maybe oily. You will get black oil or dust on hand if you use it. Use other vaccum cleaner.

I won't be there this weekend.

Dave
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum