Author Topic: Durango & Silverton on ABC  (Read 3328 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Durango & Silverton on ABC
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Durango & Silverton on ABC has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

Joe Fox wrote:
Hey Everybody,
I found this on NNG Discussion forum, and figured I would share it here with all of you, who might have either missed this, or just want to watch it again.
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4196857&affil=wmtw
Wouldn't it be neat if the museum could get on the news like these guys did?
Joe

James Patten replied:
We have been on the news a couple of times - when Monson #3 came to town (first steam) and when we reached Alna Center.

Joe Fox replied:
I guess I missed those. Bummer. Oh well, there's always next time.
Joe

gordon cook replied:
I think Joe meant NATIONAL exposure, as opposed to local coverage.
Ya' know, like Britney, actually!

James Patten replied:
Don't think we want Britney-style exposure....

Joe Fox replied:
Definatley not that type of exposure, but being on national tv wouldn't be such a bad idea to think about when #9 is restored, and running for the first time again.
Joe

jockellis replied:
Speaking of exposure, I read in the newspaper today that Lindsey (Fully Loaded) Lohan says her new boyfriend is from Waterville. Maybe we shouldn't try crossing any roads until she breaks up with him. Or goes back into rehab, whichever comes first. We don't need any three-pointed stars and laurels ramming our coaches.
Jock Ellis

Joe Fox replied:
Where does Lindsey Lohan live at?
Joe

jockellis replied:
Joe, I think she lives in Beverly Hills. I hate to admit this, but I loved "Herbie, Fully Loaded" even without Miss Lohan. I was a teenager when the first Herbies came out and loved the racing scenes where he blew the doors off Cobras and Ferrari GT 250s. We had a VW Karmann Ghia and I could identify with it. Boy, was it slow!
Jock Ellis

Joe Fox replied:
Thanks Jock.
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum