Author Topic: James' email is out  (Read 2363 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
James' email is out
« on: January 21, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
James' email is out has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

James Patten wrote:
I messed up my home email yesterday evening, so any emails sent to me since 7:30 PM last night have either gone to the bit bucket in the sky or to somebody else in the world.
If you need to contact me, you can either do so through my work email or through the messages in this forum.
Hopefully it will be restored this morning.

gordon cook replied:
I messed up my home email yesterday evening, so any emails sent to me since 7:30 PM last night have either gone to the bit bucket in the sky or to somebody else in the world.
If you need to contact me, you can either do so through my work email or through the messages in this forum.
Hopefully it will be restored this morning.
Forgot to turn on the injector in time, didn't ya?!!

James Patten replied:
My email is back up and running.
For the next couple of weeks I've forwarded it to my gmail account.  My email there is jcpatten -at- gmail -dot- com if you want to go directly there.
Hopefully I'll be able to check it from Wales, but don't count on it.
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum