Author Topic: More Track Work Days 7/11 - 12  (Read 1959 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
More Track Work Days 7/11 - 12
« on: January 11, 2009, 11:11:31 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
More Track Work Days 7/11 - 12 has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

Dana Deering wrote:
For anyone interested I plan to be at Sheepscot on Friday 7/11 and Saturday 7/12 and will be focusing on track work.  If I get enough crew on 7/12 I plan to shut down the mainline north of the north yard limit at Alna Center and do some much needed surfacing work on the line at Albee's Field and on the Ladder.
On Friday I plan to work from Alna Center southward fixing as many of the sags and low joints as possible.  Work will commence as close to 7AM as possible.
If I can schedule another Friday in the near future I plan to line the curves at CockEye and at Davis Crossing.
Dana

Stephen Hussar replied:
Sounds great, Dana -- I'm planning on being there both days.

Wayne Laepple replied:
Well, dang. If I had know a little bit sooner, I could have been there as well. I'm on vacation that week, but now I have tickets for a blues festival closer to home. If you decide to do this again next summer, Dana, let me know ahead of time and I'll be there.
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum