General Topics > General Discussion

Structural Engineer needed


Pete Stevens:
Hi All,
I live 30 minutes from the museum, and I'm planning to put up a steel building for a workshop this year. I'm stuck because my building inspector wants me to get an engineer's stamp on drawings for the concrete pad (unless I pour 4-foot frost walls), and I haven't found anyone who will get back to me. Is there anyone out there who might be able to help? THANKS!
~Pete Stevens

John Kokas:

Does your inspector / township Engineer require a Engineer's stamp from Maine or is out-of-state certifications allowed.

Pete Stevens:
Hi John,
Since posting this, I did find someone to work with. Thanks for inquiring. I'm pretty sure it would have to be a Maine license anyway.
Thanks again,


[0] Message Index

Go to full version