Author Topic: Victorian Christmas >>>The Photo Album<<<  (Read 1116 times)

Kevin Madore

• Museum Member
  • Brakeman
  • Life Member
    • View Profile
    • My Flicker Albums
Victorian Christmas >>>The Photo Album<<<
« on: December 17, 2019, 11:43:27 PM »
Folks,

Apologies for the delay in getting this posted.   I shot over 500 frames at the VC Event last weekend, so deciding what to edit and what to post was as much of a challenge as the weather was.   Amazingly, I did get some pretty nice stuff.   I also got pretty darn wet, despite wearing full-body rain gear.   This was my 12th VC, and probably THE rainiest I can remember.   Still, I was amazed at how many people turned out.   It was definitely a great success and at least through my lens, appeared to go off like clockwork.

For the benefit of those who were working hard that day, I've put together a small album of representative shots from the various venues.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112261457@N06/albums/72157712253080272/with/49236034586/

Thanks for looking and have a great Christmas!   We will see you all in January for the 2-Foot Reunion.

/Kevin Madore

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Victorian Christmas >>>The Photo Album<<<
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 08:38:59 AM »
Thank you so much Kevin for those wonderful pictures of a very popular event. Sorting out 500 pics must not have been a bed of roses. It takes up time but it's definetely worth it.