Author Topic: July/August Newsletter  (Read 12186 times)

Joe Fox

• Museum Member
  • Inspector
    • View Profile
July/August Newsletter
« on: August 02, 2019, 02:14:32 PM »
I just got my copy of the newsletter in the mail today. What a fantastic issue to celebrate the 30th year. Well done everyone who helped make it happen. What a great read for anyone who may or may not know the history.

Mike Fox

• Museum Member
  • Empire Builder
    • View Profile
Re: July/August Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 05:00:47 PM »
Bill took the lead as being editor, said he wanted to do something special for the 30th anniversary. He nailed it..
Mike
Doing way too much to list...

Al Michelis

• Museum Member
  • Switchman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 06:49:32 AM »
Really great Newsletter.  Thank you Bill Reidy and all who helped you.

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 04:59:34 PM »
Hello ! I'm looking fowrards to get that  one of a kind News Letter. I just gave a quick look at it on this forum but I 'm going to wait on finding it in my mail box to read it carefully. There is nothing but a few sheets of glossy paper to make you enjoy a lot what you're reading. Thank you so much for going on sending paper issues, as a far away member holding the News Letter is like holding a bit  of that wonderfull railroad and association I'm proud to be part of.

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 12:21:25 PM »
Hello! Me again because I just got the newsletter and I have started to read it  and it's wonderful because the birth and the long story of the WW&F  are perfectly summed up on a few pages. As a newcomer  it's really a treat for me  to  discover the association past. I do like the green time chart with yeasteryear photos on each pages, it is a nifty idea.  Congratulations and thank you so much Bill and James you both have put in days on writting and editing this special issue but  you have achieved  to release a stunning one. Now I'm looking forwards to the James's book  I'm sure it'll be a bestseller.

Wayne Laepple

• Museum Member
  • Yardmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 06:08:08 PM »
Just received the July/August newsletter in today's mail. A superb job, Bill and crew. I took special note of Dave's "Dispatch" commentary, and James' history of the museum and its accompanying timeline were also very good. Congratulations to all on 30 years of achievement, and here's to 30 more!

Bill Reidy

• Museum Member
  • Inspector
  • Life member. Ack.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 07:12:37 PM »
Congratulations to all on 30 years of achievement, and here's to 30 more!

Amen to that.  Kudos and thanks to everyone who provided content for the anniversary issue.  Now on to the next 30 years!
What–me worry?

John McNamara

• Operating Volunteers
  • Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 08:13:44 PM »
Just received the July/August newsletter in today's mail. A superb job, Bill and crew. I took special note of Dave's "Dispatch" commentary, and James' history of the museum and its accompanying timeline were also very good. Congratulations to all on 30 years of achievement, and here's to 30 more!
I also received my July/August newsletter in today's mail and echo Wayne's words. ;D
 -John M

Wayne Laepple

• Museum Member
  • Yardmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2019, 09:15:34 AM »
I should have said "... and here's to 30 more and more!"

Ted Miles

• Museum Member
  • Fireman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
I have my copy of this excellent issue; and I called the bookstore to order a couple of more copies to give to friends in maine , hoping they will join the museum.  Well Done all!

Ted Miles, Life Member