Author Topic: April Photo Excursion >>>Photo Album<<<  (Read 5193 times)

Kevin Madore

• Museum Member
  • Brakeman
  • Life Member
    • View Profile
    • My Flicker Albums
April Photo Excursion >>>Photo Album<<<
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »
Folks,

I had a great time on last week's photo excursion up in Alna.   It was so nice to have nice blue skies and just a few decorative clouds.   If someone could order perfect weather, that would be the type of day you'd hope for.   I've processed about 60 photos from the event, and it was a tough choice picking about half that number for an album to post publicly.   I posted this album last night on the Narrow Gauge Forum, but for those who don't get over there I'm going to put the link up here as well.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112261457@N06/sets/72157667983699315/with/26551474730/

Have a look if you like.   The colors really pop in some of these shots.   Pretty stuff.   I hope I got all of the names and details correct.  PM me if you see any errors.

As always, nice job folks!   This was a fun day, and it was even more fun to have some of my charter friends such as Matthew, Dennis, Chris and Andrew along for the experience.   Wish I could have stayed for the SWW.  I had a Civil Air Patrol commit (we had our USAF Eval last weekend).   It looks like a ton of good things happened in Alna.

Thanks,

/Kevin Madore

Joe Fox

• Museum Member
  • Inspector
    • View Profile
Re: April Photo Excursion >>>Photo Album<<<
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 08:58:41 AM »
Excellent photos Kevin. Timeless shots.

Stewart "Start" Rhine

• Museum Member
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
Re: April Photo Excursion >>>Photo Album<<<
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:53:22 AM »
They are all great but the shot with J.B. in 320 is fantastic!