Author Topic: Annual Meeting Notice  (Read 3661 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Annual Meeting Notice
« on: April 11, 2020, 06:54:05 PM »
Annual Meeting Notice

Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, and stay-at-home order currently enacted within the State of Maine, the 31st Annual Meeting of the WW&F Railway Museum, as set for May 2, 2020 at 2pm, shall take place via electronic teleconference, rather than at the historic Alna Center Meetinghouse, as previously announced.

All official business of the Railway will be conducted at that time, including the election of officers. Votes by proxy (as already sent to all members of the organization) will be tallied during the meeting; members are highly encouraged to vote by proxy in advance of the meeting.

To join the Annual Meeting electronically, please use the following web link:
meet.google.com/xst-qfra-cch

Or call: 413-338-0028
PIN: 506 194 966#

Additional detailed instructions, as well as agenda items and reports, shall be distributed prior to the meeting date and time via this discussion thread.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:29:53 PM by Ed Lecuyer »
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Re: Annual Meeting Notice
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 09:19:59 AM »
How to Join the WW&F Annual Meeting
May 2, 2020 at 2pm

1. Easiest Way - Call In:
CALL: 413-338-0028
<Phone will chime, then an automated voice will ask: "Enter the meeting PIN, followed by the # key.">
ENTER: 506 194 966#
You will now be able to participate in the meeting (audio only.)

2. Or, use your computer
With Chrome (Google) web browser:
Click: https://meet.google.com/xst-qfra-cch

Get:

Mic should already be on (no action required.)
Video will be ON, turn off if you wish.
Use Settings to test Audio, Speakers, and Video, if necessary.
Press "Ask to Join" (or "Join Now") to enter the meeting.

Use the Mute button if necessary to reduce feedback. But don't forget to turn it on when you want to speak!

3. Or, use your computer, mobile phone, etc
Most, but not all, computers/browsers/mobile devices support Google Hangouts. Simply click: https://meet.google.com/xst-qfra-cch and follow the on-screen instructions. It is highly advised that this be done prior to the meeting time in order to iron out any glitches. If all else fails, please call in at: 413-338-0028, PIN: 506 194 966#

If anyone wants to try to connect to the Annual Meeting in advance, please email ed.lecuyer@wwfry.org; or call/text him at 603-486-4333 to set up a time to test your connection or become accustom to meeting online.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:30:20 PM by Ed Lecuyer »
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 08:35:48 AM »
I don't know if it's the right place to report it but I only got the letter with the proxy this morning although it had been mailed  March 31. I don't how things go as regards the mail in the US but out here it's a bit tricky, to put it midly, I wish I could take part in the annual meeting but obviously it's far too late to mail it back. Hopefully I'm the only far away member in that situation.  Anyway I'm going to try to join the meeting through Google.

Mike Fox

• Museum Member
  • Empire Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 08:47:19 AM »
Alain, if you have a way to scan your ballot, you can send it via email and they will still count it. Sent it to me at mike.fox@wwfry.org and I'll take care of it for you.
Mike
Doing way too much to list...

Graham Buxton

• Museum Member
  • Fireman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 09:49:46 AM »
Or if you don't have a scanner, just use a camera/phone to take a digital photo and email that.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:52:07 AM by Graham Buxton »
Graham

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 01:39:12 AM »
Hello Mike and Graham. Thank you so much for allowing me to e.mail my proxy. I took a pic with my camera and sent it to Mike 10 minutes ago.