Online Shopping Update:
1. Amazon.com is no longer doing donations from websites other than Amazon Smile. That said, if you shop at Amazon.com, please consider listing the WW&F as your Amazon Smile charity:smile.amazon.com
2. "ShopForMuseums" has closed, so we are no longer affiliated with their shopping portal.
3. We have been invited to join "Giving Assistant" - and have already received donations through their service.
Find them at:givingassistant.org
If you are unfamiliar with these services, it works like this:
1. You start your online shopping at one of these web sites (shopping portals.)
2. When you make a purchase, the retailer gives a portion back to the shopping portal.
3. The shopping portal gives the "kickback" to the WW&F!
It doesn't cost you anything to use and you don't need any special software. (In fact, if you need to download something, try a different shopping portal.)
While the WW&F isn't going make a ton of money with these, every bit helps. Since we've been signed up with these services, we've received about $800 in total donations - enough to help further our organization.
Reminder, the WW&F is registered at:http://www.igive.comhttp://www.goodshop.comhttp://givingassistant.orghttp://smile.amazon.com