Author Topic: New B&B Book  (Read 8237 times)

Dave Buczkowski

• Museum Member
  • Conductor
  • Life Member
    • View Profile
New B&B Book
« on: November 30, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
All;
I received an email via another discussion group about a new book by Pierre Galtier published by Christians in Europe. It's about the B&B and the equipment's second life at the Sandy River. It works out to be 140 Euros with shipping. The address is www.cenac-france.com. I don't know any more about it but apparently the publisher has a good reputation. I have no connection with them and make no recommendation. I'm merely passing the information along.
KD
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 12:24:33 PM by Dave Buczkowski »

Mike Fox

• Museum Member
  • Empire Builder
    • View Profile
Re: New B&B Book
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »
If the calculator on the web is correct, it makes that book in the price range of $177 american, including shipping. I'll have to extra nice over the next few weeks. Maybe Santa can put one in my stocking. ;D
Mike
Doing way too much to list...

Allan Fisher

• Museum Member
  • Hostler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »
I will have copies for sale at the Museum Store after the first of the year - price is to be determined, but will be cheaper than buying and shipping from Great Britain.
Allan Fisher

Dave Buczkowski

• Museum Member
  • Conductor
  • Life Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 09:51:27 AM »
Allan;
Thanks for making the effort to get them. Put me down for one. I'll pick it up when I come up in January.
KD

Allan Fisher

• Museum Member
  • Hostler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »
I now have copies of Dr. Cenac's new book on the Billerica & Bedford. If you buy them from Dr. Cenac on the web , you will be charged $181.

I will sell the book for $140 plus $10.00 shipping from California.
Allan Fisher