Author Topic: Part III ICC Valuation Sheets  (Read 6419 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Part III ICC Valuation Sheets
« on: April 05, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Part III ICC Valuation Sheets has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

Stephen Hussar wrote:

Dave Buczkowski replied:
I see there was a Railroad Men's Rest Room (11'X16') in Wiscasset. Was this a bunkhouse or the prototype of our Sheepscot bathrooms?
Dave

Wayne Laepple replied:
Both?

Stewart Rhine replied:
It was the bunk house.

Wayne Laepple replied:
Very interesting. About the same siaze as the "standard" WW&F section houses. I wonder how it was laid out?

James Patten replied:
What was the "Boxer Room" in Wiscasset?

Stewart Rhine replied:
James,  The "boxer room" was actually part of the Wiscasset upper yard tool shed.  An  original low roof W&Q box car body (that had been wrecked) was added onto the North side of the tool shed.  The crews called the shed "the boxcar room".  The 14X37 ICC measurements include the original shed with the added size of the box car as one complete building.  Chris McChesney has the car listed in Vol 4 of N.G. in the Sheepscot Valley.

James Patten replied:
Do any of these valuation sheets give mileage locations of stations or other buildings?
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum