Author Topic: Post #1000!  (Read 942 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Historical Topo Maps
Post #1000!
« on: January 12, 2009, 03:30:28 AM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Post #1000! has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

James Patten wrote:
This is post number 1000!!  Hurray to us!
It's been less than 3 months, hasn't it?

Bill Sample replied:
James, Thank you for all the time and effort you put into managing this forum.  As I've said before it is a great service to the distant members, helping us all to feel connected.  This forum moved right to the top of my "favorites" list once I had joined.

Stewart Rhine replied:
James,  I also thank you for starting the forum.  For me, it's like taking a 20 minute vacation to Maine.   I think I'm getting addicted to it!   
Stewart

James Patten replied:
I'm not only a member of Forum Posters Anonymous, I'm also the founder!

John McNamara replied:
Gee, James, I haven't heard Sy Sperling's trademark phrase "I'm not just the president, I'm also a client" advertising the Hair Club for Men for at least ten years!

Mike Fox replied:
My wife doesn't get as mad at me on here as she does on Ebay. Thanks James. Time well spent learning and reading what everyone else thinks.
Mike

James Patten replied:
Well Mike, the WW&F is a family-oriented place, we like to promote marital bliss.

Ira Schreiber replied:
That went fast. I second what was said about making us feel we are much closer to Maine than the map shows.
It's book-marked as my favorite, too.
Thanks,James, for all your efforts.
Ira Schreiber
Aurora, CO
Where temperature for Thankgiving is 70+ degrees!!

sgprailfan replied:
Congrats, just added to Favorites!

Stewart Rhine replied:
Sometimes the WW&f creates marital bliss ...

Dave Buczkowski replied:
If the well deserved kudos to James keep rolling in we'll hit 2000 before you know it. My wife much prefers my time at the Museum or talking about it to my having a mistress so it keeps me out of trouble. As for marital bliss, well, maybe if I cleaned the basement...
Dave

Wayne Laepple replied:
At this rate, we're gonna hit 2,000 in the next few days. Boy, do we have a lot to say!

Glenn Christensen replied:
Congratulations, James!!!
You deserve a lot of credit!  I think I read this forum more than any other.
Best Regards,
Glenn
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum