Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 4776 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Happy Thanksgiving has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

Steve Zuppa wrote:
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the members and friends of the WW&F,as well as the posters and browsers of this forum, a Happy Thanksgiving.
Steve

Dave Buczkowski replied:
Thanks Two Ties and I add my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at the Museum and forum posters as well as thanks for the wonderful year we had at the Museum. A lot of progress was made in 2006 and it's not over yet!
Dave

Steam replied:
Thanks, Steve...

Hope to see you all at the Victorian Christmas event!

Best wishes to all,
Richard Symmes

Stewart Rhine replied:
Steve, Good post.  There are many things to give thanks for.  A job, good health, family and friends.  Joining the WW&F has brought great friends, especially my best friend, Cindy who will become my wife next Spring.

bperch replied:
Stewart and Cindy,

I wish you the best of luck.  I met my wife, Joanne, through mutual friends that I met and worked with on the WK&SRR here in PA.  I always tell her that if it wasn't for the RR we would have never met one another.  Thirty-two years later and two lovely girls were the result.  I pray that it lasts more than another thirty two and that you two will equal or surpass the wonderful life Joanne and I have shared.

Bernie Perch

Bill Sample replied:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the WW&F Family.  Looking forward to my next visit!
Guess there are a few "Railroad Romances" out there - think I know of least one other one at the WW&F!
I also met my wife Sue through a railroad group, in this case the RMNE in Connecticut.  We even tied the knot on the "back porch" of a business car at the RMNE's Naugatuck RR.
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum