W.W.&F. Discussion Forum
April 25, 2017, 04:19:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Notice: Help trash the WW&F.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: April 2017 Work Planning  (Read 2622 times)
Bob Holmes
Museum Member
Flagman

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2017, 08:39:56 PM »

Paul, that's always a problem when the bank changes your credit card (probably for good reasons to prevent problems because of some hacking incident).  When that happens, I don't always remember where I have auto deductions, and I sometimes get caught unawares.

So for WW&F, do we have any mechanism to identify when this is a problem when we've got members who are on automatic contribution and it goes south like Paul describes?

Bob
James Patten
Wearer of Too Many Hats
Global Moderator
Trainmaster

Loco for 6

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2017, 08:47:52 PM »

Paul's auto charge was through PayPal, and for the last 5 months or so I'd get a notification that PayPal was unable to charge the card.
Paul Uhland
Museum Member
Fireman

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:47 AM »

James...I've logged into PayPal instead of FundRazr using my new, lately issued, credit card with its  new gold security chip. Will my 21 Campaign contribs resume, instead of me sending you a monthly $21 check? Saves me trouble.
Thanks,
Paul
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:51:12 AM by Paul Uhland » Logged

Paul Uhland
James Patten
Wearer of Too Many Hats
Global Moderator
Trainmaster

Loco for 6

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2017, 07:24:06 AM »

Paul, PayPal lets me know when an automatic payment gets set up.  You probably will need to start a brand new one, as PayPal gave up on your previous automatic payment.
James Patten
Wearer of Too Many Hats
Global Moderator
Trainmaster

Loco for 6

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2017, 06:36:21 PM »

Work done on Saturday April 22:

* Boiler plate flanging: Dave B was Harold's assistant.
* Boxcar 67: Zack, Stewart, and Dwight put siding on the east side of the car.
* Clean up: some of the steel stock leaning on the wall of Bay 2 was removed to outside; we took some of it to the storage container.
* Birthday caboose: A family gave their 2-yo a birthday party on the caboose, we gave them a ride out and back.
Mike Fox
Museum Member
Trainmaster

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2017, 08:25:51 PM »

James forgot to mention work continued on the equipment car today. Jason wanted a way to address potential side thrust, and between he and I texting back and forth Friday, this was the result. The last thing I need to do is finish the tow point. I started today, but did not finish. Then when the trailer is flipped back over, I have more welding to do, frame to cross members and the plates I couldn't get today.

And Paint. Stewart and I talked paint for a second today, and I think I like his idea of black, atleast for the new frame, and the trailer School Bus Yellow.

Mike
Membership Secretary, Life Member, President of ROWMOW 1 Manufacturing, Inc. CMO of off rail equipment
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: