Author Topic: Membership Update  (Read 17340 times)

ALAIN DELASSUS

• Museum Member
  • Hostler
    • View Profile
Re: Membership Update
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
Thank you Bill I wish I weren't the only one. I can't wait for reading Wayne Article;

Roger Cole

• Museum Member
  • Baggageman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2019, 07:40:39 PM »
Just received my membership card today.   I've been a lurker here for several years and thought I'd make it official.  Unfortunately, my health precludes me from making the trip to the WW&F in person.  With all the excellent work coverage and photos I feel like I've already been there.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 08:11:51 PM by Roger Cole »

Mike Fox

• Museum Member
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2019, 11:57:57 PM »
Welcome Roger. Your requested Newsletter is in the hands of the USPS. Sent this morning. Back issues of the newsletter can also be found on this forum. If you have trouble viewing them, connect with Ed and he can set you straight.
Mike
Doing way too much to list...

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Trainmaster
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2019, 12:24:10 AM »
@Roger -
You are now flagged with Museum Membership in this Discussion Forum. You should now see the Members-Only sections, including Newsletters and BOD meeting minutes. If you don't see them on the main Forum page, log out and log back in again.

@Everyone else -
If you are a museum member and do not have access to these sections, please let me know.
If you are reading this and you are not museum member, be like Roger and JOIN! Be a part of "our" railroad - even if you may never get a chance to visit!
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum

Roger Cole

• Museum Member
  • Baggageman
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2019, 03:02:06 PM »
Yup, I now see the "Members Only" section.  Thanks for letting me in on the secret handshake.