Author Topic: Albion video  (Read 4230 times)

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Superintendent
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Albion video
« on: December 12, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »
MODERATORS NOTE:
Albion video has been converted from the pre-July 2008 WW&F Discussion Forum.
Some formatting may have been removed or modified from the original postings that appear quoted in this topic.
Information contained within this post may be superseded by more recent postings and conversations.

Stephen Hussar wrote:
All, a short video clip from this year's Albion Day work session has been edited and uploaded to http://www.railwayvideo.org

Joe Fox replied:
Nice video Steve. I am glad to be albe to see what went on at Albion, since I wasn't able to go. Do they plan on running a tourist operation up there, like what we do down at the museum?

Joe

Ira Schreiber replied:
Very nice video. It makes me homesick for Maine.
ira

Dave Buczkowski replied:
Steve;
Nice video. It was the first thing I opened this morning. I'm sure Carl will enjoy seeing and hearing his comment about recording!
Joe;
It would be great to run an historical (not tourist) operation some day. There appears to be between a quarter and a half mile of right of way which could be used if things were to fall right. What's needed is volunteers as Carl, Phil and Bruce can't do it all themselves. I have some ideas I will circulate when I have the time to get them all out.
Dave

Steve Smith replied:
Thanks for the video, Steve. I loved that last scene with Carl!

Small Steve

James Patten replied:
Steve, when I saw the steer I was expecting you to dub in Carl's voice at that point asking about the camera being on.  However it works as is!

Stewart Rhine replied:
Steve,  Good video, it shows what I missed.  Thanks for posting it.  I like James' comment - wonder what Carl would think of his voice coming from the steer...

Next year we should take the handcar up.  You can show the crew putting a shine on the rails.

Stephen Hussar replied:
James, it was either "moo" or "bull" 

Joe Fox replied:
I think the hand car is to lite to shine the rails.

Joe

Steve Zuppa replied:
Not if you go back and forth 487 times.
Steve

Glenn Christensen replied:
Hey Steve,

LOVED THE VIDEO!!!

Two questions:
1) Did you get a signed release from the bull?

2) Who's gonna tell Carl he really wasn't edited out?

Grins and Best Regards,
Glenn

Joe Fox replied:
Steve Zuppa,

Only you would have the strength, and ambition to pump that hand car back and forth 487 times. I would only want to do it, at most, 10 times, since the track isn't very long, and even if I did do it that many, I would lose count after the first 2, because that is as high as I can count. Ha Ha Ha. Steve Hussar, Are you going to be at the museum this weekend, to make a video of the Victorian Christmas like you did last year? I thought that last years Victorian Christmas video was great.

Joe

Stephen Hussar replied:
Thanks all -- glad you liked it! 

Brian Murphy replied:
Steve you should have gotten some audio of carl asking if anybody needs a breaker bar. and dubs it over the video every 30 seconds. haha
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum