Author Topic: Items available  (Read 2640 times)

Wayne Laepple

• Museum Member
  • Supervisor
    • View Profile
Items available
« on: October 19, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
All --

I have begun a massive clean out and purge of "stuff" I've accumulated over the last 40-some years. I hate to toss any of this so I'm offering to give the following items to anyone who wants them. I'll even pay for UPS shipment to your door.

1. I have 45 issues of "Timber Transfer," the magazine of the Friends of the East Broad Top, starting with Vol. 1, No. 1 of October, 1983 and continuing through Vol. 12, No. 4 of Spring, 1996. These are not contiguous issues, but they make mighty interesting reading anyway.

2. I have "Narrow Gauge," the monthly magazine of the Puffing Billy Preservation Society in Australia, running from No. 174 (Sept. 2004) through No. 201 (June 2011). Again, really fascinating material that covers in great detail the workings of the Puffing Billy and various other operations in Australia, New Zealand, USA and South America.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a PM and I'll box 'em up and ship them shortly.

Cheers -- Wayne

Note: This is just the beginning. There will be more.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:21:36 PM by Wayne Laepple »

John McNamara

• Operating Volunteers
  • Inspector
    • View Profile
Re: Items available
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »
Don't forget eBay and/or Craig's List.

-John

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Trainmaster
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
If you choose eBay, you can set it up that all (or a portion) of the purchase supports a charity... such as the WW&F. I unloaded a number of railroad-related "items" earlier this year and took advantage of that.
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum

Wayne Laepple

• Museum Member
  • Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »
Too late. All gone!