Author Topic: WW&F Instagram Account-Pictures Needed!  (Read 163 times)

Isaiah Reid

• Museum Member
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
WW&F Instagram Account-Pictures Needed!
« on: November 16, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »
Hello!

I'm Isaiah Reid (my name says Isaiah Reed because I forgot my password and username to my original account haha). Anyway, I'm managing the WW&F Instagram account (if you haven't seen it yet I encourage you to check it out) and I post a picture a every week. The account is about posting artistic pictures of the railroad like something you'd want in a calendar or hang on your wall, however don't worry too much about having a fancy camera all of the ones up now were taken with an iPhone (don't cringe to much).

So far the photos posted are ones I've taken and I'm looking to expand the collection of potential photos, so I can have some more diversity and so I don't run out of content. If anyone has some great photos of anything on the railroad (any and all locomotives (i.e. #9, #10, Monson #3, #52, #51 and RC4) rolling stock, buildings, tools, signs, and old cars) please don't hesitate to send them to me via email (isaiah.reid@maine.edu) with any information you'd like to give about it and your preferred name so we can give you credit for your excellent photos. As a disclaimer I would like to mention your photos may be edited and/or captioned by me if I see the need. 

My email is: isaiah.reid@maine.edu.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you so much in advance, I look forward to seeing your great photographs!

Isaiah

Ed Lecuyer

• Administrator
  • Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • wwfry.org
Re: WW&F Instagram Account-Pictures Needed!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 05:17:10 PM »
(my name says Isaiah Reed because I forgot my password and username to my original account haha).

I fixed that for you (and deleted your disused account.)

FYI, our Instagram Page is:
https://www.instagram.com/WWFRailway/

We're also on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/WWFRailway/

Feel free to follow and add photos to one or both of these social media platforms!
Ed Lecuyer
Moderator, WW&F Forum

Isaiah Reid

• Museum Member
  • Hobo
    • View Profile
Re: WW&F Instagram Account-Pictures Needed!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 11:30:10 PM »
Thank you Ed! For fixing my name and providing the link.

As a clarification on instagram only the manager/moderator of the account can add photos, however you are able to tag us in your pictures if you have your own account. However, all that will do is notify me that I (the WW&F railway) have been tagged in a photo.